Windows 95 Virtual PC
- A fairly detailed tutorial on how to install
Windows 95 in a Virtual PC.
128mb FreeDOS Virtual PC Experiment
- An experiment to see whether
FreeDOS runs on Virtual PC, and whether it can play some old school
Finding a Purpose for Windows Me 10 Years Later
- Looking back at Windows Me in a vain attempt to accomplish something useful or interesting with it.
Windows 2000 Server + Visual Studio 6 Virtual Machine
- This is what happens when I get tired of installing Visual Studio 6 on every new PC or laptop I own.
Coping with .rar files
- If you do a lot of file sharing or downloading from newsgroups then
you've probably encountered .rar files. If you're accustomed to
Winzip then you're probably somewhere between frustrated and annoyed
with them. Here are some tips I put together for coping with .rar
files in Windows.
Coping with .rar files (Vista)
- Not for the faint of heart.
while back I was having some problems with a file called svchost.exe that
kept crashing. I documented my research and eventual solution here.
- very small FAQ on the
winnls.dll file which is needed to run some Japanese language software on
Everything on this site is free. If you've found something here to be
especially helpful or entertaining please consider making a small
donation, this can be done through a secure PayPal transaction.
Thanks for visiting my little web page!
Use the advice on this page at your own risk. Neither the author, nor
any other contributors, can be held responsible for any issues you may encounter
from following the advice posted here.